September 5, 2010
Texted my friends last Saturday to have a lunch together on Sunday, since I thought I would be leaving that week. It was a short notice, but I am thankful most of them took time to see me. Some were not informed and the rest were not able to read the message on Facebook, for I don't have their numbers. I don't have a permanent mobile number, that's why!
Anyways, you have no idea how happy I was to see them...
So when was the last time I saw them?
 |
| Me, Angela and Carll |
While the last time I saw Kuya G was when bestfriend Ruthie left for UK last January 17, 2010. Since Ruthie left, Angela, Kuya G and I would always plan to meet up but there would always be a conflict in schedule..
 |
my one and only Kuya Godfrey
(Angela and Nori's substitute bestfriend) |
 |
| Carll and Angela were as delighted as me the moment Kuya G arrived... |
My cousin Ailyn and I would always plan to have a cup of coffee whenever I would go visit my Orthodontist in Manila, but sadly it never happened. My bad. Please blame me and my stupid schedule. The last time I saw her was during her brother's son's baptismal last January 3, 2010. Glad she was there, even if I knew she was tired and sleepy that day.
 |
| with dear Ailyn |
It has almost been 9 months since I last saw my two college friends Ivy and Marge. We were together at the Baptismal of Borris (Ivy's son) last December 20, 2009.
 |
with Ivy, my godson Borris and Ninang Marge
I missed them to death....
|
 |
| Rad (Ivy's hubby) and my godson Borris |
Luckily, I got to see my ever busy college bestfriend Tina. First time to see her again since I arrived in the Philippines last November. Seeing her makes me happy. I am convincing her actually to apply in the company where I'll be working, and she will give it a try.
 |
Candynets and Cottonets
Wish Pumpkin and Pie were here too... And Atty. Arvid... |
 |
| Ninang Tina's 1st time to see her godson Borris |
 |
| They look good together... Wala lang..:P |
We missed Tina from
Kupz Night Out last November 16, 2009. So Marge and Ivy were very pleased to see Tina as well... We obviously missed each other and the rest of the
KUPZ who were not here.. Sniff!
 |
| Tina.Me.Ivy.Marge. |
 |
| College Bestfriends:) Awwwww! |
 |
| Wish the rest of the Kupz were here, too.. |
My favorite high school friend
Joyce was present also, even the rest of our friends where nowhere to be found that day. Haha. They needed loooooooooong notice. Saw Joyce last January 16, 2010 for just another
Girl Bonding with another friend of ours Mhel.
 |
| Love her so much..Amazing Joyce. |
Finally, after all those cancelled plans for the past years and after waiting patiently for more than a decade, I was able to hug my two long lost sisters
Michelle and
Ging once again... They have been my younger sisters back in high school. We had so much fun back then.. Staying in the dorm was a lot of fun because of them.
 |
| Ging and Mitch |
 |
| Am I a bad Ate? |
 |
Joyce.Anj.Ging.Michelle.I went to the same high school.
They were all part of the choir so they know each other even if we had different set of friends back then.
|
More Photos:
 |
| Group Pic |
I'll surely MISS these beautiful people.......
Thank you Friends!! You made me so happy!
May Humabol :)
Everyone was about to leave when my pretty friends
Jhoanna and
Trina arrived. So I had to stay and catch up with them. You see, these ladies traveled from Taytay to Manila just to see me. Ging and Michelle stayed with me.
 |
| enjoying our coffee together while they 're laughing at my silliest jokes. |
 |
| us with Trina's special someone... (sorry got to forget the name..) |
 |
love these gurls..
looking forward for another Girl Bonding with the rest of our friends from MP. |
 |
Ging.Jho.Trina.Me.Michelle.
MORE TO COME....:) |
No comments:
Post a Comment