24 July 2010

EN2010 World Conference

The Every Nation World Conference, which happens once every three years, is a time when our pastors, missionaries and church planters and members from all around the world gather together for a time of powerful worship and fellowship!


"My 1st time to attend the Every Nation World Conference! There's nothing like it! It's like a picture of heaven on earth..People from different parts of the world, every tribe, nation, gathered in one place worshiping the One True God. Blessed and encouraged by people's testimonies. Refreshed, fired up and in love, more in love with Jesus!" - Angela Montejo (my beautiful bestfriend/sister in Christ)

Arrived at SMX at around 8:45 am..I promised Anj I won't be late... (excited kasi)...
But for the first time, she was late... Hahaha... 
Was able to secure a good parking space..
Then I took a cab and went to Bluewave to have my breakfast (again!).
This is what I had from Starbucks - Chicken Pandesal + Coffee Jelly ...Yum!
That's Anj and I looking excited to hear God's words
and hear the testimonies of people from different nations.... :)
Maoris from Auckland performing the Haka Dance..
I can't believe I am seeing them perform the haka LIVE...
They got a standing ovation....I was so happy...
Impressive performance from the Philippines...
Taking down notes...
After the 5th Session....
Us having our lunch at Northpark..
L-R: Ate Lala, Austra, Me, Anj, Carll, Jerry
Anj, Me, Austra
Stolen photo taken by Austra while Anj and I were doing some retouch...
feels so blessed to be here...
We accidentally met Kuya Joe from EN-DXB...
name tags
6th session about to start...
trying her Canon 500D... lovely!
Pastor Steve Murrell
"
"We are called to honor God."


"an inspiring tweet"


Praise and Worship
with Jon Owens....:)


It was indeed an experience of a lifetime. I was blessed to be part of this World Conference, singing praise and worship to my Saviour. Learning the most important things in life..  I can't wait for EN2013. I hope and pray that my family will get to experience it too... Just amazing....

We were all created to honor God and give Him glory...



1 comment:

sweetangelips said...

I was surprised to see my writing is in the first part of your blog! ^_^ I missed you all the more! till next EN 2013! woohoo!!!