20 September 2010

Honoring For A Mighty Woman


September 12, 2010  --We gave this honoring for Charlene (our VG Leader) for her to feel appreciated and also to thank her for the impact that she had made in our lives and to let her know how much we value her. She was surprised and was very thankful. After hearing all the good words, she  gave back the glory to God. She continued to amaze us. A woman of God... I knew we had mixed emotions that day... It would be our last Sunday for the Small Group and she would leave next Sunday. I knew in my heart, this is not the end of a beautiful friendship for all of us... We will still meet along the way... I am just very grateful they came into my life... THANK YOU CHARLENE for being the BEST LEADER... You'll always be my mentor. Continue to inspire... Continue to bring Him honor wherever you are.:)



BLESSED TO HAVE THESE WOMEN IN MY LIFE...

No comments: