21 September 2010

My VG-One Last Time

19 September 2010
Attended the first service because it would be our last time to see Charlene since she's flying for UK by night.
"How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to."
.ivee.icah.cha.nori.kate.she.april.
Cha and I were given a very cute scrapbook by our VG Family. It was so sweet of them! Special thanks to Ivee who stayed all night to make this "priceless gift". It means a lot.
A Little Glimpse:


We had our lunch together.Only this time, Charlene could not join us because she had to prepare for her flight. We have different personalities, coming from different backgrounds, but believe me we never run out of things to talk about. I think that's the best thing when you're comfortable with each other, you can just be yourself...

The hoNORIng they gave me was really touching. I was really lost for words. I was overwhelmed to know that I was able to touch their lives even in my own little ways.



We also had Karaoke afterwards. It's so goooood to sing even if we're out of tune.

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life." 

No comments: