Just got home from the mall. I had foot spa + manicure & pedicure @ Body Tune... This would be the first and last time I'll be paying 640Php for a poor service. I just did not have any choice last time since I had to wait an hour or two from other spas and salons... I was kind enough to leave them a tip... But I am not coming back ever again... :P
So I am leaving tomorrow afternoon in case you wanna know. I don't know how long I'll be gone.. Though I intend to come back on May 1st, if my schedule would allow me, or if I have enough money.... So there, I'll be gone.. Wish me luck.. I don't have any internet connection in that place...
Earlier, my mom asked me to do the makeup of our neighbor Ate Josie, since she's attending a wedding.
She did like her makeup.. And that made my day..
She kept telling me that most of our neighbors didn't know that my parents have 3 children.. They thought they only had 2 sons... I really don't go out, that's why... My father told her, "And she only stays inside her room..."
People think I am such a loner for having my own little world.. That's really funny....
Anyhow, I haven't packed my things yet... Heaven help me, I am too lazy to do so.
Wait for my next post...
Hugs!
3 comments:
The makeup looks really pretty and natural!
Visit my blog too if you want :)
Wow! Ang galing galing mo naman mag make up.. Sana matuloy na yung make up session natin one of these days... Visit ka din sa Star Bliss Spa Timog Treat kita tapos give me a makeover! hahaha! Just kidding...pero why not..hehe! Anyway, pareho pala tyo hindi pala labas.. but we're not a loner.. I can totally understand you kc ganyan din ako.. =)
Wow! Ang galing galing mo naman mag make up.. Sana matuloy na yung make up session natin one of these days... Visit ka din sa Star Bliss Spa Timog Treat kita tapos give me a makeover! hahaha! Just kidding... Anyway, pareho pala tyo hindi pala labas.. but we're not a loner.. I can totally understand you kc ganyan din ako.. =)
Post a Comment