02 May 2010

Palawan Escape Part 1

April 11 -  Manila-Palawan Flight
It was my first time to fly with ZestAir, since I would normally fly with PAL or Cebu Pacific for domestic flights.

At times, I wish I was a flight attendant. Since they are paid to travel the world. But whenever there's an air pocket, I would right away change my mind... Two thumbs up to all the cabin crew out there...

I asked my cousins Den and Jim to visit us that night..  I don't know how did they grow so tall... It was only like yesterday that I could still carry them. I miss those days..

April 12 -

So happy to be visited by my cousins Anne and Collen.. They have always been like my younger sisters.. I love them so much and I am pretty sure they love me too...

Later that afternoon, we went to Baker's Hill. It is small village-like place which is in the same way like a small theme park. The place is open to public.






April 13 - Mom, with Jim and Mar went to Baybay. It's Puerto Princesa's counterpart of  Baywalk...




April 14 - Family bonding at the beach..







Later that night, my little cousins wanted to go to Baybay so badly, my Uncle Bay was forced to drive for them. Bitoy and Pawikan enjoyed biking while the teenagers strolled around. I was caught hanging out with my aunts and with my mom.

1 comment:

Tony B. said...

Sounds like you had fun..

By the way, have you ever heard about yummy-cebu.com? I hear they just started a new contest called Mama's day out!