09 December 2009

Marina: Two Thumbs Down!

After the concert, the gang and I were supposed to go to MOA, but traffic was heavy so we just headed our way along CCP Complex to have our late Dinner. I swear, I was so hungry then. I left the house around 2PM, and the concert finished at 9PM. You bet, way too hungry that I ended up following a Land Cruiser instead of a Pajero ... And surely Avick and Ruthie were as hungry as I was because they did not notice it wasn't Carll's vehicle anymore... Thanks to Anj for being alert, or else....

There were other restos inside the compound, but I had to admit that we were lazy to walk around that time. Ended up spoiling the night at Marina Resto, since it was the nearest resto from the parking area.


Marina so far holds the Worst Customer Service Award in my list.
I am not exaggerating. But I've never been that upset and disappointed with regards to the service of a restaurant.

Why was I so upset??
First and foremost, I was very hungry... When we entered the resto, no one was there to greet or assist us and to guide us where to sit, etc.. Okay, that's fine!Not really a biggie. But waiting for 15-20 minutes before getting our order was something else. And another half an hour before we got our Calamares, Sisig, Sinigang Na Hipon was too much suffering.


We were almost done eating Calamares when they served that so-called unlimited rice. And there were no more Calamares on the plate when they gave us the sauce.


There was no egg on the Sisig nor a kalamansi, so it looked so pale. They are charging a lot for an uberly bad service. Unbelievable!!!!!




Quoting Ruthie, foods are just so-so (Read:Neither very good nor very bad; only fair.) eating here is definitely not worth your money.

Anj was right, we felt so unhappy and unfulfilled after eating. That's not all folks, another years of waiting when we asked for our bill. When it finally arrived, no one was coming to get our payment. Carll even had to go to the counter to pay it. Damn... May I just add, that the Wash Room was not clean.. No tissues to be found there either. What was that??

To our dismay, we all decided to pay the exact amount and did not bother to leave any tip for a service that really sucks.
I got to agree with Avick -- TWO THUMBS DOWN!!

Not Coming Back Ever Again,

Nori & Friends

5 comments:

sweetangelips said...

that actually desrves 5 thumbs down..I mean 10..hehe

Anonymous said...

that actually desrves 5 thumbs down..I mean 10..hehe

sweetangelips said...

that actually desrves 5 thumbs down..I mean 10..hehe

Unknown said...

oh my! two weeks ago we were about to try this resto at Sky Garden Sm North. we were already seated but we noticed that we won't enjoy our dining experience since the joint is too noisy. good thing we changed our minds and tried to eat somewhere else. "when in doubt, get out! ":)

-DAINTYPINAY- said...

@iamtrix -- "When i doubt, get out.", Hmmp I like it... :) Thanks for visiting...