Just got home from the mall with Mom and my Aunt.
***wait... need to take a sip on my McFloat.. yum!****
So as I was saying, I was at SM last time. Had my facial at Skin Perfect to kill time. Mind you, the therapist thought I was only 21. Haha! She got a generous tip from me.. Not for that reason but because she was nice and she was really good. I so love it when people are nice and friendly. It gives me a good feeling.:) She asked me many things about life abroad. I happily answered everything she wanted to know. Now my nose is so red... Hahaha...
I saw this headband at Pink Box and decided to buy it together with some Sanrio bonds for only 100Php.
Went to the Department store and bought some stuff. I wanted to buy other things, but there were a lot of people in the mall so I decided to just come back some other time. Also, Ineed to make a list because most of the time, I forget to buy things I need and always end up buying stuff I don't really need at all.
At the House of Worship shop, I bought a Hillsong CD "United: Part One of Hillsong's Global Worship and Justice Project: The Heart Revolution" for 600Php. Consists of 2 CDs with 30 songs all in all..
These are the cute key chains I purchased from Praise of Worship shop last time for 25Php and 35Php respectively:
Oooops got to bounce now... Time for dinner..
Seeyah,
Nori
1 comment:
i love that CD we wathced the concet when they went to Manila! ^_^ gotta try listening to Nicole Nordeman too bes, she's great! ^_^
Post a Comment