Anyways, I was so glad to see Grace and Mengvi again after seven long months of not seeing them. They were my former colleagues and friends at work back in Middle East. How time flies.. It was only like yesterday that we would see each other everyday, have lunch together, etc.
Mengvi was here for her Annual Leave. So Grace and I took time to visit her in her place and have a girl bonding. It was also Meng's son's birthday.
Grace and I were late for the party because Grace had to go to Antipolo that morning.
After the party, we decided to go to Tagaytay and have some cup of coffee and spend more time together...
Meng and I gave lots of love advice to Grace and I ended up with this conclusion....
Ah-huh? Would someone be kind enough to translate this in English, please.. :)
Although it was getting late already, they still obviously wanted to stay. So we tried to find a place where we could jam. And we found a cozy comedy bar named Kontiki. I've been in this area many times but it was really my first time there. Not too crowded, just right!
Us, three enjoying the great company of each other while jamming to our favorite songs..
They looked so tipsy. I just had my iced tea and water... yeah!
Grace and I decided to sleep at Meng's house. Guess, I only had an hour of sleep.
I surely missed Grace. We talked about lots of things. Reminisced the good and the bad times. Laughed at our crazy adventures and secrets....
I never kept a secret from Grace. She knows everything... She was like my sister...
Meng, and Gracia,
Thank you for everything~~~ILOVEYOU BOTH~






1 comment:
wow... thank you so much gurl... i miss you both... see you...
Post a Comment