29 May 2010

Getting to Know Each Other! - TAG GAME



Good Morning everyone... Let's try to play this Tag Game I got from Rhian.
  • Create a New Blog Post.
  • Paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your title as "Getting to Know Each Other!" 
  • Tagged as many people as you like :) 
  • Contact the bloggers to let them know they've been tagged

1. What time did you get up this morning?
- 8:00 am.. Way too early, as I would normally wake up at 10 or 11.

2. How do you like your steak? 
- I like it well done..

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 
- Robin Hood

4. What is your favorite TV show? 
- mostly reality based TV shows and documentary shows

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? 
- France in the desire to be fluent in French...

6. What did you have for breakfast?
- spaghetti

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
- Thai

8. What foods do you dislike?
- I don't eat milkfish, bitter melon, green mussel

9. Favorite place to eat?
- Somewhere not too crowded. I enjoy going to Tagaytay.

10. Favorite dressing?
- none in particular

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 

- car but I've always wanted to drive a 4x4.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
- shirts + jeans 


13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? . . .

- Italy (because Bessie is based there)

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 

- half full

15. Where would you want to retire? r

- haven't thought of that, really..

16. Favorite time of day? 

- 3:00pm-5:0pm.. 

17. Where were you born? 

- Palawan

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 

- All Blacks 

19. Who do you think will not tag you back? 

- no idea


20. Person you expect to tag you back first? 
- no idea

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? 

- hmp.

22. Bird watcher? 

- say firefly watching

23. Are you a morning person or a night person? 
- night person

24. Do you have any pets? 

- dogs

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  
- I am marrying Prince William! Kidding!

26. What did you want to be when you were little? 
- I wanted to be a detective.


27. What is your best childhood memory? 
- street games, street foods

28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
- dog person

29. Are you married? 

- no

30. Always wear your seat belt? 
- yes.. here and abroad.


31. Been in a car accident? 
- many times... that's why i wear seatbelt all the time.. 

32. Any pet peeves? 

- I hate it when someone swings his/her legs front to back while seated.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? 

- pineapple

34. Favorite Flower? 

- yellow roses


35. Favorite ice cream? 
- fruit salad and rocky road

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? 

- Mcdo


37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? 
- never

38. From whom did you get your last email? 

- Multiply notification

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
- geez. I am not a shopaholic. Could I just use it to buy airfare tickets?

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? 

- none

41. Like your job? 

- sort of...


42. Broccoli? 
- it's okay

43. What was your favorite vacation? 

- trip to Quezon with Avick, Ythin and Pax.. Too much adventure!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? 

- my mother

45. What are you listening to right now? 
- This I Promise You -- (classic)


46. What is your favorite color? 
- yellow, red, orange, blue, black


47. How many tattoos do you have? 
- considering having one 

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? 
less than 10

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
8:33 am



50. Coffee drinker? 
- absolutely!


I am tagging
Charlie
Star
Maui
skulgirltrx
Paul
prinsesangdrama
Krissy
Winkie
Ailyn
Mie
Tricia

2 comments:

RHiAN said...

thanks for answering those questions

RHiAN♥

-DAINTYPINAY- said...

thanks also rhian dear... nyte~:)