Let me share to you a beautiful passage I got from the Sunday Service last time....
When you know GOD:
NO SITUATION will discourage you.
NO SITUATION will discourage you.
NO LACK will make you fearful.
NO SICKNESS will keep you helpless.
NO STRUGGLES will keep you bondage.
NO LIES AND SLANDER will bring you down.
NO PRESSURE will make you lose control.
NO CHALLENGE will stop you.
NO TEMPTATION will overcome you
NOTHING WILL STAND UP AGAINST YOU...
And may I share to you a beautiful scene I've seen from the sky on my way home?
Looks like you are having a hard time appreciating its beauty.. I was just using a regular digi-cam.. But c'mon I even had to get out of the car to take a photo of it... I call that "effort". :)
Anyways, it's the Crescent Earth Moon and Venus. Such a wonderful sight to behold. A revelation how amazing our God is... :)
So to give justice to that magical scene I have witnessed, I am sharing you a photo I got from FB, taken by a professional photographer....
Credit: Dave Martinez Photography
BE BLESSED... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment