31 March 2010

Welcome Baby Cassie

Princess, one of my closest friends back in Qatar gave birth last night at 12:40am. Technically, the baby was born today, March 30... We could have shared the same birthday.. Yes, it was my birthday yesterday.. ;)

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

I feel so happy seeing such a cute Fil-Am baby girl. Princess told me she wanted me to be her baby's godmother... Awwww, I can't wait to see her.... - Baby Cassie....

Cassandra (got this photo from her dad's FB)

with her beautiful and kind-hearted mother -Princess back in Al Ghariya Resort, Qatar...

 I MISS HER... SHE HAS BEEN SO GOOD TO ME. SHE HAS BEEN A REAL FRIEND.
She was my colleague. My shopping buddy. My roommate. 
We shared so many good memories together. 
I remember crying hard so much when she left Doha.  :)
It was like breaking up with your boyfriend....  That painful... :)
I am thankful for our friendship and I wish her all the best in life.



No comments: