13 March 2010

One Lucky Night!

As I have mentioned on my previous post, we attended the Velvet last March 4 to support RB Chanco, our beloved teacher. After the event, my classmates and I hurriedly went to Greenbelt to have our late dinner...
Another classmate was missing.. So we sent him a SMS and told him to just follow us since we were all about to die of hunger....

Conversation when he arrived:
US: Where have you been?
Him: Eh kasi. Nakita ko yung friend ko. I was introduced to Marc Nelson...
Me: Marc Nelson? Di nga?! He was there? Ows?
Him: Yes. Andun sya, mare...


I could not believe it. He was also there? It should have been my chance to see him in person. As you know, he has been my crush since I was in high school. And every time there's a chance to see him, an unfortunate event would happen..

I asked myself that night... What's the chance to bump into Marc Nelson one of these days? The population in Metro Manila is 20 million...

The following day, after our finals, we went to Greenbelt 5 to have our late dinner. Then hurried our way to Landmark to buy some colored pencils and head dress that we could possibly use for the Avant Garde theme for the finals. The mall was about to close when we arrived... We were running here and there..Sweating to death, if you could only imagine... Around 10:30 PM, deadly tired on our way back to Greenbelt 5 (where I parked my car), I bumped into--- guess who?. MARC NELSON.. No kidding! :)

I could not help but call his attention -- "Marc!"
He looked at me, trying to recall if he knew me.... Hahaha.. This is funny!
So I said, "Can I take a photo with you?"
He said, "Sure"... And he smiled.. Waaah.. I almost died...:P

Daintypinay  meets MARC!
It created a commotion. Haha.. I didn't care!!
I told him, "I waited for this moment.."
You guys just  have no idea how long..

It was probably one of the happiest and luckiest nights of my life..... Indeed!
Just sharing the joy! :D


No comments: