25 February 2010

UST CFAD Annual Fashion Show. Year Zero Apocalypse Recoutured

24 February 2009

I overestimated the time so I arrived at Mall of Asia (MOA) around 1PM. After few minutes, Mhel and Lei arrived and we had our lunch at Greenwich..  I am loving the Buco Pandan Tropicooler.. I  was craving for halohalo that day though. 

When Jhen arrived, we headed to SMX. And took some time to do some cam-whoring while waiting for the instruction....

 Pretending we are FAs with those train cases... 
Lei (3rd from left) was actually a real FA from QA, but only after 6 mos., decided to resign...

Jhen , Mhel and I obviously love taking photos of ourselves... Notice the earrings...
Jhen was wearing  the pair of earrings I gave her.. 
Just wanted to thank her for being so nice in giving us a lift from UP to Magallanes last Sarturday.
I was too tired to drive then..

Odessa, Me, Mhel, Jhen (aka Jean), Lei (aka Alfred Vargas) 
 
With the rest of my batchmates.. They really have what it takes... :)


Everyone, meet Sheila (hope I spelled it right...), a student from University of Sto. Tomas.  I was assigned to do her makeup.
Thanks to Lei for giving me techniques on how to do the smokey eyes, the easier way...

More Backstage Photos... :)


Dinner Time
 
Had our dinner at Tokyo Tokyo... I was starving here to death... You have no idea...

 The Runway, Baby!
This is Sheila on the runway... Wrong Framing I know... 
I was just using a DSC-TX1 cam, and we were not allowed to use the flash...

 Friends could not help but laugh at me because I was wearing slippers of different pairs... Haha.. Good thing, there were 3 pairs of sandals in the car... It happens! :)

ENJOY THE REST OF THE DAY!
LOVE.LIVE.LAUGH.
 


 



                                                       

No comments: