18 February 2010

First Online Purchase

I was never really interested with online shopping, until yesterday... I was browsing this site and realized I was drooling with the cheap palettes... I read the instruction on how to order and stuff. And I contacted the person for my orders right away..

Although, I wanted to order almost all more, I managed to order these three palettes for the mean time.

96 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Php900

15 Corrective Concealer Palette - Php700
 66 Lip Color Palette - Php650

So that's only for a total of 2,400Php (including the courier fee + bank service charge).
I am expecting to get them delivered by Saturday or Sunday.

Photos are property of Dollface Cosmetics.

Have a great day!!!

Daintypinay

2 comments:

twinsouls888 said...

Lovely haul, I also bought from Dollface the 88 Palette. And they're really nice hehe ^_^

Wendy said...

Wow too many colors... I have a good friend also who is really good with makeup and it's her passion, and she's really good at it... I tried to learn, I'm 27 n I still don't know how to put a decent makeup... I always end up looking like a clown.. Do u have tutorials here?