Heya, these are some of the photos from Saturday's pictorial at Calibre Studio...As I mentioned from my previous post, this was just an impromptu shoot for me... My friend/classmate Lei asked me that day to come with him. I just wanted to assist him, but ended up also being his model.. It was fun though... I just had to put a lot of conditioner on my hair afterwards.. He wanted me to look like a beggar. Make that glamorous beggar. Haha... Just kidding.:p
Hair and make-up: Leo Andrew Ponce
Assisted by yours truly :)
Images by Darrel Pobre of Bleachnstain
Studio Tech: Ronan Espadero
Bleachnstain is a dynamic and radical photo and design crew composed of photographers, graphics and set designers. Putting a creative spin on things, they tumble dry into a whirlpool of bleaching and staining till the perfect fabrication emerges.
For Makeup Folio, visit them at bleachnstain.com.
1 comment:
you look fierce! i love it!
Post a Comment