After reading many good reviews about Sonya's Garden in Tagaytay, I have always begged asked my girlfriends to set a day for us to go there and spend a lunch or merienda eating damo erk, veggies..The plan never pushed through because of the conflict in each one's schedule... You could blame their employers...:P
And so after more than year of curiosity on how Sonya's Garden look like, I finally got to be there last December 12, 2009 with Bessie Avick and younger brother John.
The truth is, it was unplanned. Don't we just love unplanned lakwatsas?. I went there to pick up Avick and dropped my mother somewhere. We were supposed to eat either at Sanctuario or Leslie's, but decided to drive all the way to Sonya's Garden to feed my curiosity.
And so after more than year of curiosity on how Sonya's Garden look like, I finally got to be there last December 12, 2009 with Bessie Avick and younger brother John.
The truth is, it was unplanned. Don't we just love unplanned lakwatsas?. I went there to pick up Avick and dropped my mother somewhere. We were supposed to eat either at Sanctuario or Leslie's, but decided to drive all the way to Sonya's Garden to feed my curiosity.
The place was very peaceful. But I must say that I was kinda expecting for something more, I guess. We were not able to make a reservation prior to the visit, and felt so outcast because it looked like that there was a function going on that day. So we just had a little photoshoot..
These are the rest of the the photos taken @ Sonya's Garden:
Afterwards, drove all the way to Antonio's to have a sumptuous merienda. It was an expensive merienda yet a worthy dining experience. Foods are very delicious. True enough, Antonio's lives up to the hype of being one of the best fine dining destinations of Tagaytay.... This is such an intimate place perfect for all the lovebirds out there. Can't wait to go back and spend a candlelit dinner here. But who would be my date? Ha-ha.
Snapshots @ Antonio's
Loving Tagaytay,
Nori
No comments:
Post a Comment