Asian Poses are undeniably the latest trend now for all the (young at hearts) Asians out there. `Cause admit it or not, it is quite boring to pose on camera by just merely standing there smiling while thinking whether you will show your teeth or not..So say goodbye to all those wacky, goofy poses that will just make us ugly.. And say hello to the Asian Poses that will surely make us more charming... Not to mention that it is so fun to do...:)Winks!
Here are some of my favorite poses:
You might want to visit http://asianposes.com/ for a complete list of famous Asian Poses with demonstrations and descriptions....
Claws
Nyan-Nyan,
Daintypinay
2 comments:
Hi Nori! How's your Xmas?
Cutie Pose btw. :)
Best wishes for a Happy New Year!
Hello Prinsesa ng Drama,
Thanks for dropping by. I wanted to leave some comments on your blog kaso I don't know how to..
How is Qatat.. I kinda miss it..
Best Wishes to you, too dear!
Post a Comment